Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order?
Choose from 4 easy ways to order:
- 800-760-7929- Print our “Easy Order Guide” to help you assemble your order information.
- Attach “Easy Order Guide”
- Attach sample Check or Form
Mail to: Sage CRE Forms
P.O. Box 230578
- Online Ordering
- Find your appropriate product
- Complete the order information including any graphics “look and feel”
- Complete all address information
- Insert payment information
- Submit order
- Email logo or artwork file
- Mail or fax bank MICR specification sheet (if needed)
- Mail strike sheet (if needed)
What happens once I place an online order?
- An initial confirmation of your order will be emailed to you as soon as you submit your order
- On any new check order a Customer Service Representative will call to confirm your order within one business day (this is done for security reasons to protect your financial information)
- Once your order has been accepted and scheduled for printing and/or shipping you will receive a second email confirming the ship date of your order
- On the evening of the day your order ships you will receive a shipment confirmation email stating that your order has shipped
How fast is my order shipped?
Stock items are shipped within 48 hours of receipt of order processing. Most printed forms are shipped within 6 working days after acceptance of order, or final approval of proof, whichever is later.
How is my order shipped?
Standard shipping is UPS surface. Different carriers may be used if found to be more cost effective. All catalog prices exclude shipping fees.
Can I rush my order?
There are two ways to speed up your order. You may use both on the same order or just one of the methods. There are charges associated with rushes:
- Quick Ship – Ship 200 forms Next Day or Second Day air and the remainder Ground (see below for explanation)
- Quick Print – Expedite the production time on your order (see below for explanation)
Quick Ship Options (Expedited Shipping)
Standard shipping times vary from 3-5 business days. You may choose to have a small quantity (approximately 200) shipped Next Day or Second Day for an additional charge. The remainder of your order will be shipped via normal UPS ground. Extra Shipping Charges will be added in addition to the charge for the remainder of your shipment.
- Next Day Air - $49.00
- Second Day Air - $39.00
Quick Print Options - not available on continuous forms (Print Rush Option)
Our standard turnaround time is 6 business days for most custom printed products. If you need your order printed faster you may expedite it for an additional fee. Rush orders need to be called in to one of our Customer Service Representatives @ 800-760-7929.
- 1-day turnaround - $90.00
- 2-day turnaround - $65.00
- 3-day turnaround - $50.00
What is a strike sheet?
A strike sheet is a print out of your check or form on plain white paper that shows exactly where your printer prints the data for that form. Each unique printer and software driver combination will have slightly different top margins and character spacing. Having your exact printout from your printer allows us to design your form to exacting standards so it will fit your printout perfectly and look professional for your customers.
Why do I need a strike sheet?
Sage CRE Forms custom designs each form to fit your software and printer. A strike sheet from your printer allows us to design your form to fit your printout perfectly! That is why we require a strike sheet for most new or changed printed orders. The original printout must be mailed to Sage CRE Forms (we cannot accept photocopies or faxes). This is the only way we can guarantee your forms will fit your printer accurately.
How do I print a strike sheet?
A strike sheet is a printout of how your software prints a form from your printer. Download a PDF file describing how to print a strikesheet:
Sage 300 Construction & Real Estate (formerly Timberline Office)
Sage 300 Trade Specialty (formerly Timberline Enterprise)
For any other questions on strike sheets, please call our Customer Service Representatives at 800-760-7929.
What is a PMS color?
Sage CRE Forms uses the Pantone Matching System (PMS) for ink colors. Sage CRE Forms will use its best judgment when matching existing colors. For more precise color matching we will need your exact PMS color number(s). Every effort has been made to reproduce colors accurately in this online catalog. Occasionally variations occur. If this is a concern, free samples of standard colors and stock forms are available upon request.
Colors depicted upon your computer screen are only as accurate as your computer and graphics drivers. There are very few computer systems that have been calibrated to display true PMS colors. However they do depict colors quite accurately. Please click here for a sample of our standard colors.
Can I get a proof of my form before it is printed?
If you choose to design your own form on the web site you may download a full color, precise PDF of your form. It is an exact replication of what will be printed for you. If you are working with one of our Sales Representatives you will be emailed a PDF for approval before we print your order.
What form of payments does Sage CRE Forms take?
- Mail Check or Money Order
- Debit Card
- American Express
- Discover Card
All pricing, products and promotional information published, supersedes all previously published information and is subject to change without notice.
100% Forms Guarantee
Sage CRE Forms guarantees that your custom form will be printed within specifications as defined by the customer approved proof (and strike sheet, where required); will work as advertised with your designated software package; and will be shipped from our facility on or before the agreed upon ship date. Your remedy should any of these conditions not be met will be to have Sage CRE Forms replace the forms at no additional cost to you including the cost of shipping. Should your forms be damaged while in transit with a Sage CRE Forms designated shipper Sage CRE Forms will handle the claim with the shipper and replace any damaged forms at no cost to you.